Nearly stepped on this big boy last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treeofgreen

Reaction score
Hey All

Walked out the front door to put something in the wheelie bin and nearly stepped on this guy! He was just chilling in the middle of our driveway/car port

coastal1.jpgcoastal2.jpg

He had to be atleast 6.5-7ft and looked very well fed and healthy. He was QUICK... i have moved along a few coastals but man he was FAST to turn on me. My home backs onto the springwood conservation park so just gently tail tapped him till he went into the bush.

Sorry about the bad camera phone pics :p but i only got these just before he went off into the bush. Colours are a lil weird also, caus i had the car headlights on so i could see something! Well that was my excitement for the night. :)

Cheers

Ooooooh PRETTY... wish I found stuff like that in my yard. :(

Me too. The only things I almost step on when I go out in the yard are giant canine landmines. At least they don't bite though;)

There is something different about interacting with herps in the wild. Hard to explain, but it just puts a big childlike grin on my face :p

I'm glad he didn't try to tag me, would have left a decent mark :p

I catch garters in my backyard while you have pythons in yours. That's awesome!!! The best thing about it is that they belong there. Unlike the sad situation we have in southern Florida.

Me too. The only things I almost step on when I go out in the yard are giant canine landmines. At least they don't bite though;)
And smell worse than a python too

- - - Updated - - -

stunning animal, looks a bit like my hatchies lol
How far from the highway at springwood towers are ya
Next time I'm up there ill come look round the bush

there is an entrance to the park off jardine dr, also a ninja one down the end of light st. im around the corner from there. Has some nice rock out cropping and even a lil cave lol. Always see something in there :)
And smell worse than a python too

- - - Updated - - -

stunning animal, looks a bit like my hatchies lol
How far from the highway at springwood towers are ya
Next time I'm up there ill come look round the bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back