new pair of coastals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
got a new male coastal a month or so ago, went up the coast for my b'day this week and got a wicked present from najanaja, a female to go with him..

so i took them into the sun today for a shoot....

anna.jpganna5.jpganna9.jpg
the first three are anna.... wife picked its name (short for anaconda)

calvin.jpgcalvin2.jpgcalvin5.jpg
and calvin my choice, just suited him, he has a cross shape on the back of his neck and both semi striped up the sides

lookin good i will have to come and see the new addition sometime.

yeah she tagged breanna yesterday just before she went to school, so she had little pin pricks to show her teacher lol, she only got her coz chelsea pulled her tail

incredible snakes mate. thanks for sharing

Few year and your on.... silly me has let myself become addicted, I'm suprised I still live at home, the wife agreed on one cbd got 3, then one snake, got there two in a week, and then picked up a bluie yesterday, oops.... better slow down for the rest of the year....

yeah she tagged breanna yesterday just before she went to school, so she had little pin pricks to show her teacher lol, she only got her coz chelsea pulled her tail

Hopefully the teacher doesnt spot the marks and start asking if 'things are ok at home' :shock::lol:

Honest, its a snake bite... thats all teach! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't I !!!!!! There stunners

Who are stunners? The snakes or the friends? :lol:

The snakes definately are :D

hahah its so addictive.

Yes yes it is lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully the teacher doesnt spot the marks and start asking if 'things are ok at home' :shock::lol:

Honest, its a snake bite... thats all teach! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Who are stunners? The snakes or the friends? :lol:

The snakes definately are :D
Your a stunner ratbag.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back