Which book for Xmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all
my 10 year old got a Stimson last Christmas and we did so much research and I'm so proud of how he has looked after his Little ggirl I would like to get him some books for Xmas any you can recommend on care etc of snakes
thank you :)

Yes, Keeping Childrens Pythons by Greg Fyfe and Darren Green (Australian Reptile Keeper Associations).

It's a nice little $15 book for beginners and covers all aspects of keeping and breeding the antaresia pythons (stimsons, spotteds and childrens).

Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons by Mike Swan is a great book, I constantly refer to my copy. The book covers a variety snake keeping subjects with colour pictures. Stimson's Pythons along with nearly all of the Aussie pythons that are commonly kept by hobbists are included. The book is worth the investment, I think a ten year old should not find it a difficult book to follow as it is informative, interesting and well layed out.

Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons by Mike Swan is a great book, I constantly refer to my copy. The book covers a variety snake keeping subjects with colour pictures. Stimson's Pythons along with nearly all of the Aussie pythons that are commonly kept by hobbists are included. The book is worth the investment, I think a ten year old should not find it a difficult book to follow as it is informative, interesting and well layed out.

Viking is right on the money - the most comprehensive title available on Australian pythons. No doubt they will want to expand their collection in the future...and if you wait a couple of days we'll be advertising our Christmas specials on November 1!

Awsome thanks people he is already saving for the next one.
Also I want to get him one of those hanging bags for outside time for his Stimson as we live next to the bush and have lots of birds are they any good ? I found it on some website and it looks good .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back