Happy birthday to my stimmie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My first reptile, Zephyr the stimmie, turns two years old today. She is a touch over a metre and 398 grams at last weigh. Her blotches are dark brown with a touch of red and her background is yellowish. Put her in the sun and her scales take on an iridescent sheen. She's still the calmest, sweetest little snake - except when you put rodents in front of her.

A couple of photos with flash:

DSC_0401.jpg DSC_0422.jpg

Some without:

DSC_0418.jpg DSC_0409.jpg DSC_0430.jpg DSC_0433.jpg
DSC_0446.jpg DSC_0465.jpg
DSC_0431.jpg

Out in the sun:

DSC_0457.jpg DSC_0454.jpg DSC_0452.jpg

Not quite in focus, but still an interesting shot, I thought:

DSC_0447.jpg

And a few shots from the baby album for comparison. She was about three months old here:

DSC_0469.jpg DSC_0471.jpg DSC_0474.jpg

Happy birthday, Zephyr!

Happy hatch day :p

Beautiful lil snake :)

nawww,..happy hatch day Zephyr! :p

i love her pattern!

Very nice, happy birthday Zephyr :D....My little spotteds first birthday was on the 20th of November. They grow so quick :)

Happy Hatch-Day little snaky-poo! She looks absolutely beautiful - her colours are really lovely.

Happy Hatch-Day little snaky-poo! She looks absolutely beautiful - her colours are really lovely.

She is a victorian snakie by birth but migrated north for better weather and more sunshine :)

Beautiful animal. You're obviously very happy with her, & rightly so !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nice
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
...u cant knock a Stimi for pattern

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I am very happy with my snake. She will hopefully be getting a mate for her birthday/Christmas, if I can track down a male that isn't Snake Ranch. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 382 grams. Her birthday, but she left an unwelcome, unexpected and very large present in her enclosure for me to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back