Snake Rack Advice!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perches"

What do people use?
How do you install them?

I was going to drill in from the side but I was wondering if there are any other ways?

I will have 1 bhp, 1 olive, 1 bredli and a het darwin. Then hopefully a roughie.

I know the bhp and olive won't use the perch but I just want it in there if I decide to use them for another snake along the way. If I drill them in I can just un screw them I guess.

I will have 1 bhp, 1 olive, 1 bredli and a het darwin. Then hopefully a roughie.

I know the bhp and olive won't use the perch but I just want it in there if I decide to use them for another snake along the way. If I drill them in I can just un screw them I guess.

Why would you think the olive won't use the sticks? Olives are big climbers, mine spend around 80% of there time on there sticks.

I screw the sticks into my tubs.

Oh and just searched 'soldering iron' on the bunning site and first product that came up was a soldering iron kit for $14.67
Not too bad if it's gonna do a couple of tubs.

Should do more than a couple of jobs. Soldering irons are just one of those tools that just keep going.............and going. No moving parts.

Zoo-Med's are $49 at Amazing Amazon.

I use two pieces of 9mm dowell diagonally like an X about 50mm from the top of the tub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back