Tell us what u think the most popular python is ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just got my 1st jungle and so far it has impressed me and nearly everyone I know has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would have to say green tree pythons they have the most replys on show us yours i think

Greens & Roughies are definitely my animals of choice.

Yes I have just gone and looked GTP's seem to win thanks for the comments only new to this site so I'm enjoying it and the people's comments and ideas aswell

If year asking what the most popular Python is across the globe, I'd say a royal python.

If yet talking about just Oz, then like said earlier look at the "show us" threads and you'll get your answer :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I was more after the aussie pythons and thanks for all the replys like I said I'm only new to all this

I can't say which is my favourite out of mine so I will just say one long word AlbinoDarwinWomaRoughScaledPython

It depends on what you mean by most popular. I think that a lot of the antaresia species would be one of the popular ones because a lot of people buy them when getting into snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back