Names ?!?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

What does the Herp community and the Cosmetic industry have in common ... the Ability to come up with a new name/title for something or a twist on an old theme to get some attention that they have come up with something new and in a lot of cases without doing the hard yards (proving it out) as the saying goes
solar 17 ~B~

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it takes a heap of time, money, and effort and I think it would be awsome to be able to name a morph. Inthis case I would call it what it is.(or may be) All the different morph names get confusing, especially when it comes to different species. In my eyes it just makes no sense to call it something other then what it is. I would love to see a picture. How far along are you into the project?

Regards, Patrick

JMO

It's all about the big dollars to be made and mostly the ego.

Sad thing is there is always somebody naive enough out there to play their game

I know it takes a heap of time, money, and effort and I think it would be awsome to be able to name a morph. Inthis case I would call it what it is.(or may be) All the different morph names get confusing, especially when it comes to different species. In my eyes it just makes no sense to call it something other then what it is. I would love to see a picture. How far along are you into the project?

Regards, Patrick

I agree. I think the name should just be what it is but I also think people should get credit if they put in the work to prove it out etc. Maybe an example could be something along the lines of Baden line T+. Then everyone knows what it is and who the originator was.

LOL, I hear ya Baden, and agree 100%.
Why does everything have to have a wack wack name these days, when most are just normal forms of normal animals. It beats the hell out of me but is quite amusing at times. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back