let's see peoples reptile racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect for those with larger collections - whether you use enclosures, racks or click-clacks.

QR2id_Advert_InPost_zpsa5d2adf3.jpg

You can read more and purchase the system at - QR2ID | Virides

The QR2id Wildlife Care Starter Kit comes with:

- 10 Premium Weather Proof QR2id Labels
- 3 Plastic Tags for use on personal items like bags
- Includes your 2nd year of subscription free!

With Virides you save 15% meaning you get the Wildlife Care Starter Kit for only $28.05.

QR2ID | Virides

"Thanks, I got mine in the mail today and I love it, it's awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for. I have uploaded my pictures and transferred all my records from the past years. It can be as basic or as complex as you like it. Love having all the information online and it is very easy to check. Highly recommended!"
Jacques Griesel, Mackay, QLD (APS User: jacques92)

I am looking at building one of these for my potential diamond clutch next year. What tub size do people recommend for hatchling to yearling size.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I like to use taller tubs for hatchling morelia's, they are an arboreal python after all, and my hatchlings spend most their time on their sticks.

I agree that is pretty awesome RSP. Is that a single line of heat cord I see? That is enough for you?

I agree that is pretty awesome RSP. Is that a single line of heat cord I see? That is enough for you?

Yes, a single run of heat cord is more then enough for my hatchlings, some testing showed me I could get the hot spot to 40+ degrees if I turned it right up. But that's way more then what I need, I've set it to stay between 32-34 degrees.

RSP,

Where did you get the containers? Or do you have an est on the size. I might start collecting 40 odd :/

RSP,

Where did you get the containers? Or do you have an est on the size. I might start collecting 40 odd :/

I got the tubs from "the reject shop".
Heres a photo of the sticker that's on them.

They measure 300mm long x 210mm wide x 180mm high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back