Sick snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better news than hearing its a virus thats for sure (providing it is what we think it is) but sucks for the for stimmy am going to see how the meds go and if we get past this lates meal in a weeks time i will feed a little hopper mouse with fur maby even inject it with some calcuim aswell

I've seen a few pythons (usually Antaresia) live good lives with these spinal distortions. Disoriented viral writhing is usually more generalised than this local and limited flattening of the spine. The fact that it ate just before this occurred is probably a good sign.

Jamie

Its better news than hearing its a virus thats for sure (providing it is what we think it is) but sucks for the for stimmy am going to see how the meds go and if we get past this lates meal in a weeks time i will feed a little hopper mouse with fur maby even inject it with some calcuim aswell

I am so glad that it is not terminally ill, I am sure the calcium will help. If it feeds, it will be happy enough. Fingers crossed that the meds do some good.

Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back