Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Reaction score
I was just wondering what's on everybody's wish list for 2004?
I know what I want.....
1. pair of bredl's pythons
2. pair of brown tree snakes
3. cape york carpet

I would like my pythons to mate finally in 1/2 year time.

1.) 2-4 blueies or beardeds
2.)2 Olive python or water pythons
4.)2 Bredli or Coastals
5.)2 green tree snakes or bandid tree snakes

Jay

1. granit burms (on the way)
2. Borneo short tails (on the way)
3. pair of West African Gaboon vipers
4. pair of Sri Lankan palm vipers
5. killer bee spider ball pythons ( totally doable they're only $45 000 USD)

There's a few others like womas, blackheadeds, my wife wants some Bredls, albino retics, bloods, diamonds, gtps, white lipped vipers, more temple vipers but I don't want to sound greedy.

Family have been nagging me to complete my unfinished projects for ages,so thats the goal for 2004.

And heres my wishlist!
Complete my car mods
(getting closer)
Complete my fishroom
(1/2 materials purchased)
Complete my lizard pits
(ponds & filter done)

Once those are done I will start my new herp room and fodder shed...

1. adult male water python
2. pair of adult/juvi EWD
3. pair of adult childrens
4. pair of ackies
5. would love a BHP but probly wont happen till the others breed

thats about it... well thats what i think i will be able to get, trust me their is many more that are on my 'wish' list:D

1. Breed the water pythons (possible but unlikely - too young - and I think they are two girls)
2. Get some Jungles - deposit has been paid - arriving shortly
3. Get a 4WD - an old landrover that I can fix and maintain by myself and can be hosed out . The prelude doesn't like SA country roads and outback driving has cost me too much in replacement exhuast systems :(
4. Build a tall - half octaginal encloser for pythons and a coffee-table style enclosure for lizards, proberly for a Ctenophorus species, hopefully for this one http://150.101.58.70/thumbnails.php?id=Dragon_Red_Barred_Crevice_Dragon.

Thanks for the advice Simon, I'll keep it in mind and I was unaware of their stress capabities. I knew about the C. pitus varible life span, less than a year for the southern/coastal population but 3-4 years for inland animals (and about seven for captive animals). I have seen a lot of C. decresii and know that your statements about speed and jumping ability is true.
What I will do is build the table enclousure, post photos then ask for species suggestions. Of course I'll have to get around and actually build the thing first, which only has a 50% probabilty rating at the moment :)

I love some womas too. They are pretty big money in Canada too. There's a good breeder on Vancouver Island that produces the nicest womas I have ever seen and he sells them for $4000 CND/pair. I was thinking about getting some once my new burms and short tails are settled (and my bank account recovers ), but my wife wants a Bredl's. Those are pricey here too. The things we do for love. Congrats on the womas Farkurnell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back