A DIFFERENT substrate question :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got no tips to offer ya but hey are you lookin at keeping the hatchies or selling them.... and if ya are selling them how much for..... hmmm a pair for that enclosure i have to swap sounds nice :)

I will be selling, (probably), once they have had a couple of feeds, haven't thought of a price yet but they will be more than ten dollars :)

africancichlidau said:
Thanks guys but before I read all your helpful replies, especially the one from BS, I had them on BC! Any disadvantages to this medium that you know of?

paper towel for a few weeks then breeders choice, paper towel I spray then once they are on bc I put in a little water bowl

How many hatchies did you get Phil?

Only 6 from the original 14 eggs Greebs:( 3 I originally thought were duds and I threw away during the first week,2 went belly up in the second week, 2 in the last and one egg I opened today after the last successful one hatched two days ago. This one had a fully formed but dead animal in it. Still, for my first ever breeding I am happy.

paper towel I spray then once they are on bc I put in a little water bowl

Olive, is that to assist with their first shed? Do they need a higher humidity as hatchlings in order to assist with this first shed? Thanks for the replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back