Valantines day...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby tricked me, he told me he forgot about valentines day, about an hour later he asked if he could use one of the massage vouchers i gave HIM for valentines day, and as i followed him into the bedroom, i was in the middle of a tyrade about why should he get to when he completely forogt about it blah blah blah.... When i saw the giant box of choccies on my pillows with I LIED written on it,...... i felt like a right cow.... The choccies were really yummy too, but there goes my diet for another week :(

Angel ♥

Woooooow I will come for sure. Thanks god that Slatey is not jelaous.

i have only ever got one valenines......i was about 14-15 and the 'boyfriend' rode his bike to my place with chocies and they melted on the way so we watched TV and ate them later......
but
on mon day i got some unexpected roses from the man
i never really celebrated it b4 (cause what about showing your love for the other 364 days of the year) but even as i typed it it still feels nice to get a special something from your partner

We delayed ours by a day cause i had a committee meeting with the pilbara wildlife carers.

So the time arrived and before the two bottle's of champagne were finished good old rach was sleeping. What a memorable night.

Isn't he sweetie this Junior boy. I was young once. Now I am only good looooking.

Slateman_Junior said:
Isn't Valentine's day just an excuse to get with girls?

damn i got it wrong again!
i got with a guy, why didn't someone say you had to get with girls!
lol
;)

I didn't think guys bought into the whole flowers and chocolates thing.

Valentine's day, I had a dinner with about 10 friends, 'singles night'. Great fun! African place, belly dancers, drum sessions, great evening.

Adam if you don't want to piss off a girlfriend, you have to buy into something. Flowers and chocolates always go down well. Home-made romantic dinner can be a good, relatively cheap alternative or extra that tastes good and impresses that little bit more ;)

No, no, I realise that :D What I meant was that girls getting stuff for guys seems a bit useless. That said, I've never had a girlfriend before Valentine's day but twice ended up with one on it.. proof enough for me that girls buy into it.

Well my valentine day was awesome as. i went round hers in the arvo afterskool and gave her her prezzie, which was a silver knecklace with a really nice white stone thing in it, i got it to match her earings, cost me a fair bit actually $150. lol but it was worth it. she gave me a pressie and herself ;). i had an awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back