Valantines day...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Valantines day...

its not intentional x2/x3 posting, glitch in system, "no.5, is wasted"

its not intentional x2/x3 posting, glitch in system, "no.5, is wasted"

Dunno about her but i'm going to the pub real soon lmao

johnbowemonie
I am sorry for your loss 6 years ago. I am mature person and I am sure that i can handle more boys than only slatey.
I can keep you platonic company on valentines day. I am sure that my Darling Slatey dont mind.
After all this years with slatyboy I have bit poor english , but I am skiled terapist for lonely prety boys.

I think i will buy my wife a female blackheaded python and stick a red rose on it. She can pick what she wants and i will keep whats left.

I hope my misses buys me a woma, it would be the best valentines present ever. :D

I hope my misses buys me a woma, it would be the best valentines present ever. :D

make her livewire.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Valantines day...

SEXSLATINA said:
johnbowemonie
I am sorry for your loss 6 years ago. I am mature person and I am sure that i can handle more boys than only slatey.
I can keep you platonic company on valentines day. I am sure that my Darling Slatey dont mind.
After all this years with slatyboy I have bit poor english , but I am skiled terapist for lonely prety boys.

Correct me if im wrong, but Simone is Girl....
But im sure she appreciates your gesture sexslatina, Hi btw and welcome to APS we need more women on here.

africancichlidau said:
make her livewire.
But only if she buys you a Woma :twisted:

Valentines day? When is it??

Monday Feb 14th

Thanks

Angel

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Valantines day...

I'll be getting a fine present off my girlfriend of many years. Her name is Mrs. Palmer, and she never fails to excite!!!!

I'll reward her with some nice expensive big brand name moisturiser.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Valantines day...

angelrose said:
But im sure she appreciates your gesture sexslatina, Hi by the way and welcome to APS we need more women on here.

Thanks

Angel

Ummm.....I find that really funny, in a perverse sort of way :twisted:

:p

Hix

hehehe, SEXSLATINA is all woman hix!!!!!!

ABOUT AS MUCH AS MIRIAM IS!!!!!

Maybe you should forget about Mrs Palmer and her five daughters, and chase after Sexlatina this year Shermy!!!!!

Hix

Hix said:
Maybe you should forget about Mrs Palmer and her five daughters, and chase after Sexlatina this year Shermy!!!!!

Hix

Not unless she gets a pair of cherry red shoes!!! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back