Valantines day...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Already_Gone

Reaction score
Was just wondering what you folks are doing for your loved ones (aka ball and chains)...

I am making my man fortune cookies and putting little messages in them like quotes, messages from me and stuff that makes us laugh...

Luke's going to be away for Vday. He'll be camping with his band. I'm not a huge one for it though - I never get anything!! lol :)
That's sounds really sweet though AG - I bet your man loves it

I would say, butdhe is lookin over my shoulder watchin so that would spoil the surprise!
We only got married last weekend so guess I' better make it a good one hey! :roll:

i'm getting my misses 5 roses 1 for each year we have been together then a champagne and chicken breakfast before a hot air balloon ride over the city to a park where i shall propose to her. 8)
LMFAO just jokeing
probably get her a box of chocky's.......lol. :twisted:

i'm getting my misses 5 roses 1 for each year we have been together then a champagne and chicken breakfast before a hot air balloon ride over the city to a park where i shall propose to her.
LMFAO just jokeing
probably get her a box of chocky's.......lol.
You the man!!!!!!!!! lmoa Mrs not amused!!!!!!

Re: RE: Valantines day...

snake6p said:
i'm getting my misses 5 roses 1 for each year we have been together then a champagne and chicken breakfast before a hot air balloon ride over the city to a park where i shall propose to her. 8)
LMFAO just jokeing
probably get her a box of chocky's.......lol. :twisted:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would have forgot too ! oh well maybe we need some more snakes !!!

RE: Re: RE: Valantines day...

Going to be another dry year for me. :(

i am geting for my self a snake 2day. :)

i am geting for my self a snake 2day.

i am geting for my self a snake 2day.

sorry about that.

Ill wash up, take the garbage out and do her wood chopping for her! :lol:

nah, she's away, be a pressie waitin when she gets home, plus ill give her a water dragon, tie a bow round its neck lol :D

Ill wash up, take the garbage out and do her wood chopping for her! :lol:

nah, she's away, be a pressie waitin when she gets home, plus ill give her a water dragon, tie a bow round its neck lol :D

we heard yas the first time :lol: ;)

Well i got dumped by a boyfriend on Valentine's Day 6 years ago so it would be safe to say i hate that day with a passion and for safety reasons turn my phone off and avoid the internet on this day.
It would be nice to think that my boyfriend has imagination and adores me enough to surprise me with a Black Headed Python wearing a red bow around its head.
Simone.

Well i got dumped by a boyfriend on Valentine's Day 6 years ago so it would be safe to say i hate that day with a passion and for safety reasons turn my phone off and avoid the internet on this day.
It would be nice to think that my boyfriend has imagination and adores me enough to surprise me with a Black Headed Python wearing a red bow around its head.
Simone.

Valentines Day....

Simone.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back