I HATE T**ST*A

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLACkra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
not sure if it is legal for me to mention all their name...however they provide interenet and their company name starts with a T.

i am so freakin annoyed at them! the interent stoped working for some reason. anyway their stupid customer service jackA$$es couldn't even help me i had to fix it myself. which i just did! i have been internet less for days :x .

ok thats my little rant.

cheers

its nice to be back

andrew

Yep they are bastards, they are a rip off.

Go wireless :)
No phone lines=no rental thru Tel$tra
Phone and internet at broadband speed

You think you've got it tough then try Kooee. Just had 3 weeks of 40kb download speed from a 256 broadband connection and they have attempted to charged me (different bills) 3 times in 4 weeks to a total of almost $500.
And customer service ..... hahahahaha a communications company that won't ANSWER THE PHONE

They are absolutely useless,i had the phone with them :roll: now i am with aapt and get national calls $1.35 anytime up to two hours and local calls 17 cents.Given the T***T**S past record with the phone and maintainance alone i would not trust them with any new technology cause i know they would just stuff me around. :evil: :twisted:

I'm with Optus, never had a problem with them which is more than I can say for Telstra.

Yeh, optus seem to be much better, we have switched all our phone lines over to optus becuase of a dilema that we had with telstra!

its not the phone its the internet! though now it works i am happy with it. i am unhappy with my computer, stupid machine can't even run WoW without freezing. i would switch, however how long would that leave me without internet?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back