Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mum said she'd NEVER let me get a snake, she caved in, i have a few now :D

Haha krusty. :D

And snow, your mum writes you sick notes for school when you aren't sick!!! How'd you get her wrapped around your finger? lol

my mums the same lol if i wanted to sell my adult beardies she would complain but if i tried to sell my bredli she wouldnt care:rolleyes:

She still loves you. She isn't trying to ruin your fun. Some ppl just can't help their fears. My mum wouldn't let me have snakes when I was living at home because she's afraid of them. I respected that, and waited till I left home. Now, she doesn't mind my pythons but won't touch them.

I think what she did was deceitful and dishonest, you are right that she should have been straight up with you in the first place. You should definitely challenge her on how she could act this way with someone she loves (much less anyone). It is better not to do this with kids either as they usually sense something like this is happening but you are no kid anymore. I would be furious at the betrayal. Just make sure you dont learn from her actions and do a similar thing to people around you.
David

that sucks that that happened...both my parents were really suportive....signed my licence for me when i was 16 and i got my first snake....now they have more than me as they got addicted too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back