obesse carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
I found this on another site. This snake needs to go on a diet. Its throat looks swollen to, I don't think it would be very healthy.

416298.jpg

re obesse

Obees carpet hey,it must be just picture hey rocky!!! :D

Looks like i needs to take the dump of a lifetime!! Thats probably just fat though.

Pity to see it in that state, will cut years from its life..

Cheers

That is one Faaaaaaat snake!!! looks a bit carpet cross diamond. Wheres Jenny Craig when ya need her!! :?

WOW...at first i just laughed, that is terrible, probably a first time keeper feeding it like a dog. sad reall, the poor thing shouldnt be fed for about a yr...lol that is unbaleivable i didnt think it was possible for a snake to get that fat, it would have been teased by all the other hatchlings when it was born, what a fatty.

looks like an ugly coastal/diamond hybrid to. poor thing is ugly and fat...lol

over-active thyroid or power-fed hybridised crap...with the money in rodents the keeper has stuffed in her they could have bought a pair of Woma

Looks like a cuddly little bugger.

Poor thing. I wonder how many times a week it gets fed and with what.

I kinda like it's markings, for a cross anyway.

I think it is rather pretty, pity about the condition. Poor thing.

What site did you find the pic on? I would be interested to know the history. I am inclined to think that is swelling and not fat. :(

Here is the other one owned by the same guy.

He feeds them 2 Jumbo rats a week.

"They each usually eat (2) Jumbo (1lb +) Rats every other week.

1lb = 0.45kgs, so they eat a kilo of rats a week, each. Thats crazy. :lol:

416300.jpg

I was given a murray darling carpet that has almost the same body shape as the first photo.
The owner has fed it every single week for the last six years.
It's head is tiny in comparison to the body. It also has very little muscle in its lower half
due to being very inactive. Will be putting it out in an aviary soon to get it climbing a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back