Escappee What are the chances

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shes probably going to curl up with the first warm thing she finds maybe leave some heat tape out with a mouse near by. She really could be anywhere I've heard of snakes being lost for months then turning up inside of subwoofers.

Dont girve up. I lost 2 childreni. One we found 8 months later and in perfect health - and the other we found 13 months later and she also had been in perfect health. My dogs unfortunately had found her first. They both survived a winter in Sydney!!!!!!!!!!

Block the gap under the front door and turn your heating up to the max. It may just be enough to bring her out if she is still there.

mate bet u shes still in the enclosure take out evrything and look in every nook and cranny i had a darwin hide under a water bowl for ages

Already have done that, the thing that worries me most is that being young and living by myself I don't have much furniture for her to hide in and I tore the house apart again after dark. Other then the lounge room the first real nook or crany she would come to would be the gap under the front door and from there into someone elses house. I guess the only thing I do have going for me is that this place is all carpet and out past my front door are all tiles so at night these would be a lot colder then the carpet. Do you think this would deter her?

I lost my 6 month old MD just over a week ago now..

Had no luck finding him yet...I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later....

Don't give up is all I can suggest.....I won't give up on mine until I find him dead or alive...prefferably ALIVE of Course!!

Good Luck Trev.

Thanks mate, good luck finding yours as well hopefully we can come up with something soon

I got home last week at 4am, to find my little bredli's enclosure empty. I panicked, and started throwing everything around in an effort to look for her. Then I glanced up at the top of the enclosure, and noticed the end of her tail wrapped around the power cord that runs from her light fitting, where she was hanging down the back of the enclosure. To say I was relieved would be an understatement.

It's really amazing how much these guys can flatten themselves and squish into the tiniest of spaces.

I lost my pr of yearling diamonds 4 weeks ago. Still looking :(

Well tonight I was moving my PC and found a fresh snake skin looked under my PC which is half a mm of the desk and guess who I found

I reckon I gave some advice to someone the other day (maybe a bit harsh on the snake but) just tie about 6 foot of string to the tail, atleast then it can only get 6 foot away :D and all you have to do is pull the string to find it :wink:

lol very true now I have an atherton jungle female and a palmerston jungle male

Glad to hear shes all ok Trev, Id really get stressed if i lost mine,,,,so would my daughters mum, she hates the fact hes anywhere near her daughter in the first place.. He would probably head into my daughters bedroom, as thats the closest place to hide..all those toys and stuff would be a great place to hide i would think

good on you trev . will have 2 jungles to see thursday night. your rats are ready so your 2 yungles will eat well .
really pleased for you trev
barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back