Escappee What are the chances

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev72

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guess my jungle escaped either last night or the night before. I didn't realise until today when i went to feed her. I have a small gap under my front door and i live in a two bed rom unit her cage was in the lounge room about 10 -15 meters away from the front door at the end of the hall. Whats the chances I will see my snake again. as they usually seem to head straight for the doors?

what size is your jungle.
dont give up check under,in,behind and ontop of every thing.
and after you have done that do it again.
and if still no luck wait till night time they like to come out and roam around when the lights and tv are of and no movement.

thanks for the advice shes only a few months old I have pulled the house to pieces four or five times today but i'll wait until the lights are off and try again

I just hope she hasn't gone into someone elses apartment that could get real bad

i would go and tell them to keep an eye out for her that way they wont freak out and try and kill it if they know it could be your pet and also give them your phone number so if they did see it they can give you a call.

I hope you find her soon.

:? I hope I don't lose mine. My family won't be very impressed finding a snake loose in the house. & I'd be sad to lose one.

But my greatest fear is having my pet outside and having a kookaburra swoop in and pinch him. When we've been out on picnics, we have been right there with our tray of sausages and have kookaburras come in and pinch them while we stand there. They are so quick and clever. Least I know to watch out, just hope the birds don't catch me unwares :(

Will do, at least I was smart enough to remeber to check the oven before cooking tea. I have also informed the neighbours

I have some pics of here where do yuo guys normaly upload your pics to?

our beardie managed to get out of his tank AND out of the shed a few years back during winter. we only found him because our next door neighbour (situated about 100m from the shed through a fence, gate and some thick shrubbery) started screaming "blue tongue" one morning about two weeks later. We went for a look and it was ol' spike! Needless to say he was fed and cuddled and given a waterbottle to warm him up after his little adventure.

Have also had a 9ft coastal escape from his wardrobe. We didnt find it for a day and then the next day we noticed it had wrapped itself tightly around the bottom of the LCD monitor on the computer desk. Cage was modified with an extra bolt as he was obviously too strong for the one on there.

I hope that makes you feel a little better about your chances of finding your escapee. Chances are you'll find it when you're least expecting it. Hunger might bring it in the open. Unless you have heaps of mice about the joint (they tend to move inside during winter).

Good luck!

ok here they are

100_3353-1.jpg

I've put her hide box next to the light bulb on the ground she uses for heat in her cage with a mouse in it other this this I'm pretty much out of ideas. any body else got some?

Sorry about you jungle. Well my mates diamond got out and he looked every where he even ripped up his new lounges. Any ways 3 months later he found him in the sink having a drink. I think thats there is a good chance that its still around. Good luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back