• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

coastal carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwaka_80

Reaction score
hey I have 2 probed male coastal carpet python yearlings here that i would like to swap for a male spotted python ~18mnths old and/or a female coastal also ~18yo (for breeding reasons ;) )... i am on the sunshine coast queenland and are open to offers of any sort... PM me with interests...

P.S. I bought them of foxysnake on these forums i can post pics if they are wanted

i cant connect the camera to the computer so here are the pics that foxysnake herself posted... they are the same snake only a few months older

in the 2nd pic is that one snake? or is that another on the left?

hey I have 2 probed male coastal carpet python yearlings here that i would like to swap for a male spotted python ~18mnths old and/or a female coastal also ~18yo (for breeding reasons )... i am on the sunshine coast queenland and are open to offers of any sort... PM me with interests...

P.S. I bought them of foxysnake on these forums i can post pics if they are wanted

I hate to be one of those annoying people that are sticklers for detail. But for the swap were you looking for an 18 month old female coastal or an 18 year old?

BUMP!!!... oh yeah sorry i want an 18month old carpet python or there abouts... within 1 - 2 years old would be great

yep they are the ones... i have a friends mum who works at NPWS in QUEENSLAND and she says i can sell them at any stage, just go through her... the NPWS and EPA are leanient on the rules... and there are loopholes... it is all ligit and can be done

Yes it is legit if you get a letter giving you special dispensation to sell them early, they like you to have a good reason.

BUMP!!!... looking for 150 each including a basic roller box enclosure for local only (a couple hours drive) OR 2 for 300 INCLUDING freight EXCLUDING the enclosures

got 1 still for sale...

he isnt handled as much as my other snakes so tends to be a little bitey, doesnt snap as such just goes for the bite... feeding well on 2 rat weeners a week... im looking for $150 which includes a basic roller box setup/or $150 freighted WITHOUT the roller box...

also interested in herp swaps of any kind

Yes it is legit if you get a letter giving you special dispensation to sell them early, they like you to have a good reason.
yeah and my good reason is someone that works there and willing to do it ...
ha ha haaa that made me laugh :lol:

You cannot import pythons to Western Australia from the eastern states. It is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back