Slayer ate his first chook!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was filth!! That chook looks huge!! I liked it how there were feathers scattered everywhere, gave it a nice touch ;-P Jeez i reckon eating feathers would suck, they'd stick to ya throat and get stuck everywhere. I'm so glad my jungle just likes little mice, i reckon it'd be gross to watch the snake squeeze the crap out of a chook. Anyways nice pics, and ya can keep ya snake....

Jane

awesome snake, Great pics, love the shot after he'd swollowed the chook. Post more pics of him, he's beautiful.

Awsome, I like it Whitey. A full grown turkey should be interesting.

lol, he is still fat as...hahaha....do you put him in the bucket thing (that he's in now)? or is that where he goes to hide?

So obviously, although aggressive, ol Slayer there isn't to intimidated by you and the camera. I've never heard of a well mannered scrubby to be honest. But I have heard they're the most intellgent of the pythons and perhaps snakes in general. Those photos are awesome. Slayer has an amazing colour!

just a quick question , do ya find chooks give ya snakes water poo, not really diahrea just watery . mine like em but they seem to make a mess .sorry to get a bit off track man that likes rum.

he did a crap yesterday, solid mate!

fed him chook 9 days ago,still got a lump! this chook will last him for ages!

Last edited:
Great pics. ive never seen a scrubby up close, those scales on the top of his head are massive!
bring on the turkey!!

first ive seen this thread whitey, ol slayer looks great!. love the aviary, shame it's too cold down here to keep them in an aviary outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back