Slayer ate his first chook!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics, i agree he could prob fit a stray child down that mouth. Bet he didn't want to be touched after taking the chook down. Good lookin snake by the way

male scrubby

hey mate ive just purchased a 14ft male scrubby and hes a bit grumpy but u can handle him sometimes, ive called mine tiny,lol. im having trouble getting him to eat, could u give me some pointers on there fav food please.

Yes aye.
Don't even bother starting with me on this one anybody. I had the RSPCA and QPWS sent out to me about it in 2004. It is legal as long as the kitten is killed humanely (gas chamber was the advice by RSPCA). It all comes down to the boiling point that you are able to feed your snake "domesticated animals". Which includes kittens and puppies. As long as they arent an endangered 'domestic' animal lol.
Dont care what anyone has to say about it. I had extensive discussions with the authorities about this so if anyone has any problems....sorry. Too bad.

Ashleigh:];763136 said:
Nawww :( Poor lil kitties :(:( Dont abuse me anyone, But I liek cats!!!
I like cats too. I also like rats and mice and my fave animal is guinea pigs.
Snakes gotta eat. Part of life.

hey mate ive just purchased a 14ft male scrubby and hes a bit grumpy but u can handle him sometimes, ive called mine tiny,lol. im having trouble getting him to eat, could u give me some pointers on there fav food please.

i just picked up a 14ft female today, cant help much because all mine are great feeders and will eat anything put in front of them. just try different things like rats, guinea pigs, chooks, ducks, cats, dogs, quails, piglets. sometimes they just go off food for different reasons, slayer dosent eat at all through the cooler months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back