WOW @ this Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a few had a nice long swim from Europe or the US..hehe

Whatever they are its very exciting that all these new morphs are slowly coming out and becoming more available

Actually look at the first picture, the animal is on newspaper with a Europeanish language on it!

Last edited:
Are you sure it's german... not that i know many words in German... Im going with Dutch or Belgium

Did you take those pictures on another of your 'world tours' around the internet? :lol:

jag by the looks of things, and by the look of the newspaper its in europe somewhere as well.??

LOl its dutch newspaper from my father in laws place am going to get some more photos of me holding them yes there in aus to everyone who has pm me i have passed on your emails to my mate he will get back to you with all the details.

He also does diamonds cross bredi's which are wonderful not only with the colours he coming out with but temp wise to.
And before anyone jumps on me for this mix the diamond got out and mated with the other so was by mistake but the out come was WOW.

He dont have any spare time so now he thinking what else he can turn out next season lol

but to everyone who has pm or emailed me ill pass it on and he will reply back to you as am just showing my fav's

so it looks like jags have finally been smugled in to oz, it was only a matter of time i spose.??

Its for real IMO, Its just like how chinese people can get chinese newspapers.... but just in dutch.
But a awsome snake for sure.

Wait, it's a jungle I s'pose :)

Don't mind me :)

Sounds like porkies again to me, complete with photos, deja vu.

I'll believe it when I see a pic with it on an Australian newspaper with the date showing - then I'll happily eat my words :)

$500 seems insane if they are indeed in Australia.

Last edited:
I don't know but it is one awesome looking snake.

Come on guys!!!! Don't be so quick to judge. I'm sure these are on the same roll of film as those bears from Africa. I can't wait for the next roll of film, it's rumoured to have a lovely white horse with a funny horn growing from it's head.

How's the BHP clutch going Pythonkisses?? Still going to be selling them for $500 each? :rolleyes:

Sounds like porkies again to me, complete with photos, deja vu.

I'll believe it when I see a pic with it on an Australian newspaper with the date showing - then I'll happily eat my words :)

$500 seems insane if they are indeed in Australia.

I'm with you Nome, if it was anyone else you might be a chance of believing it but not from this person. Anyone breeding a carpet like that would know their worth.
Still, lets see those pics of you holding them Sammy!

Looks like a jog to me, but if you can get me pics of you holding one.. IN AUSTRALIA them i will take 2 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back