WOW @ this Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
must of been a rather randy diamond to escape from its own cage, break into the bredli cage and stay long enough (without the keeper noticing) like a month or so to get viable matings!

WOW

a new breed of super pythons

nick

must of been a rather randy diamond to escape from its own cage, break into the bredli cage and stay long enough (without the keeper noticing) like a month or so to get viable matings!

WOW

a new breed of super pythons

nick

You forgot the incubation, dont you just hate it when you incubate a clutch of eggs and not even know :S

Gorgeous snakes though.

True Blue, you need to be on the breeding forefront for these things. :p

Oh and also this one. Check out the head patterns...it's the exact same snake. Sorry it's so small too...it's as big as google had it lol.

Attachments

• reduvar.gif
    reduvar.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 79
Jag

The light eyes give it away.It is a JAG,and $500 U.S.,AUS.,EURO,FRANCS,STERLING,etc.,etc.You can't touch one of these in the US or europe for less than $1200,and that is the lowest,$2200-$3000 is normal!:rolleyes:

ahaha Zo cracked it. I can't wait to see the picture of you holding it Sammie, you'll need a good photoshop job :lol:

Maybe you can go away from aps a little longer this time than the african trip and people might forget again :lol:

Yep, .nl is netherlands. I just took quick glance at the newspaper, saw "met" and "het" and assumed german. But yes, it's dutch, doesn't have the massive compound words associated with german.

Am i missing something here ? jag ? Lol, i'd laugh my head off if it actually turns out that you're all wrong and that that snake is available. She hasn't responded for ages and you've all jumped to conclusions! Sure it looks that way, i just think it wld be hilarious if u guys were wrong, talk about comeuppance! :lol:

This was the same person that put photos up of there African trip which was just pictures ripped from the net?

What's the point, pythonkisses?

Hope no one sent any money.

Python kisses is full of it ,
it a reduced pattern carpet from new guinea blood lines ,
she is trying to con people , ?????
WHY ????
we dont need people like this on this cite
misleading the younger members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back