Olive eating a....WOW!!! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Wrasse said:
Although I have seen it on here before, it still makes me really happy to see it again! Love that photo!
Moosey, where is your photochop ???
I know the last photo of the Olive eating a Roo is quite unbelievable, and perhaps whilst a little more believable with the Olive eating the Elephant - but this is it!! An Olive python eating a wild Aussie rouge Rhino! Truly shows how awesome nature can be!! 8) Got to love our exotic eating natives!! :D

OliveRhino.jpg

Hehe, you wouldnt beleive how many people think that is real..

THATS NOTHING.

My stimmy ate an elephant once...true story...:lol:

Wow, I never new nature was so cool. I'm gonna get on my griffon and take a look through the Bungle-Bungles for some rhinos........

Mmmm this is a hard one moosey, but i think that you may have been tricked, if you look closely you can see that the Rino is not even wet.....i dont know, but im leaning towards photo shop :rolleyes:

Mmmm this is a hard one moosey, but i think that you may have been tricked, if you look closely you can see that the Rino is not even wet.....i dont know, but im leaning towards photo shop :rolleyes:

also note the lack of ripples in the water where the rhino is.
sure sign that this is fake.
;)

The rhino probably would have drowned if that brave Olive wasn't there.
Three cheers for the Olive.

if the kangaroo 1 aint real then who ever made it did a good job as u can see water marks from the roo as it was pulled up.

Without doubt the image is real! The problem is that the Olive is not eating the Rhino but saving it from drowning. A good catch by the Olive of the Rhino as it jumped off the cliff it did not realise was there.

also note the lack of ripples in the water where the rhino is.
sure sign that this is fake.
;)

Ok lets see some expert opinions on this one. Real or fake?

Attachments

• _DSC2431.JPG
    _DSC2431.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 301
Cant say that photo exactly but there's every possibilty its real.....but Im pretty sure is africa, not Aus, looks like a warthog instead of a feral pig, and warthogs are reasonably small ..........and I've seen a large salty take a pig for a walk before, in lakefield Nat. park, up Cape york. But no photo's, so I guess it didnt happen :p

Just look at that olive keeping healthy doing daily weights LOL *one rhino, 2 rhino, 3 rhino*...
Sush an inspiration the lazy snakes basking all day LOL..

The croc pic looks genuine, i mean, look at the shadows under the croc's feet, the only thing weird about that pic is the tail. It looks like the last 30cm has been cut of and stiched back together.

If that turns out to be photoshop'd, then the person that did it is a genuis LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back