• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animals for Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It is with great regret that our family will be parting with several of our animals due to unforseen circumstances. We will have quite a few animals for sale. Freight is unfortunately not an option.

1 pair of Diamond Pythons (Unrelated) female 3.5 and male approx 2.5. They have been cooled this year and have been placed together. Female is obviously larger than the male. If fed up over this summer they will be primed to go next year. Both excellent natured and top feeders. Pics have been on previous threads but will update later. $1,150 ono

1 trio of Atherton Tableland Jungles (1 male and 2 females) approx 30 months. Excellent colouration and striping. Handle very well for Jungles. Pics have been on previous threads but will update later. $500 each or will do a deal for the 3 if purchased together $1,000.

1 pair of Jacky lizards (approx 2 years old. Pretty good handlers. $180 ono. Pics have been on previous threads but will update.

1 adult female Childreni approx 4 years of age and is a proven breeder with the previous owner. Excellent temp, will post pics later. $350. Has been cooled this year.

1 x 4 foot tank with fluoro uva lights $100 pics on previous threads.

1 x 4 foot tank and stand, perfect for beardies. Caged top, fluoro housing and heat lamp set up. Pics have been on previous thread $150ono

Will have more animals to come and probably a heap of equipment including incubators etc etc etc

PM me for particualr details and questions. will look at anything suggested but will not look at stupid offers.

Diamonds

Here's an old pic of the diamonds. Will try and take some updated pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• P1010411.JPG
    P1010411.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 193
  • P1010414.JPG
    P1010414.JPG
    528.7 KB · Views: 169
  • P1010386.JPG
    P1010386.JPG
    488.3 KB · Views: 125
  • P1010387.JPG
    P1010387.JPG
    332.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Mickey.1.jpg
    Mickey.1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 122
Bump

Any resaonable offer will be looked at. Not wanting to swap. Not willing to wait unless prior payment is made and only then will I be willing to hold.

Update

Will sell the Diamonds for $1,000 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the Jungle trio for $900 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the Jacky's for $150 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the female Childreni for $300 if gone by this weekend.

That 4 ft tank and stand... 1 would it fit into the back seat of a car, and 2 are you partial to me sending a cheque now and picking it up in 3 weeks time? I am writing a thesis which is due on the 29th, so I don't have the time to drive and pick it up - but when it is handed in I can.

Oh and lastly, is that stand wood? If so I am assuming it is pine?

Tank

The tank would fit into the back seat of most larger cars - skyline, holden, ford etc. I doubt you would get the stand in as well.

Sorry I won't take a cheque as I have been burnt in the past. Will be willing to hold if I get an Aussie Post money order though.

The tank would fit into the back seat of most larger cars - skyline, holden, ford etc. I doubt you would get the stand in as well.

Sorry I won't take a cheque as I have been burnt in the past. Will be willing to hold if I get an Aussie Post money order though.

OK, ill get back to you asap.

$$$$

Will sell the Diamonds for $1,000 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the Jungle trio for $900 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the Jacky's for $150 if gone by this weekend.

Will sell the female Childreni for $300 if gone by this weekend.

If the trio of Jungles or the pair Diamonds are bought this weekend and you have a decent drive getting here I will knock off $50 for petrol

Beer

just thought id tell every one that i have dealt with shamous in the past and is great to deal with and all of his animals are in great condition ..... your a good bloke for paying for the petrol cost shamous. you gave me 50 bucks off that coastal and i only live 40km away...........i didnt tell you im on gas did i????....lol...definatly will shout you a few beers soon mate.

I'll keep you to that Nath;)

Thanks

Thanks for the words Chris. It is a bit hard to let some of these go but unfortunately I have to cut down for a little while as I can't expect my kids to do everything for me for a substabtial period of time.

Hi

Hi Shamous, Just curious, was the buyer, the guy I put on to you?

Cheers, Judy

No Judy. I sent him an e-mail and further pics on Thursday and waited but I was offered the sale by someone who I have dealt with before and decided not to wait.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Shane

P.S. Hope Kerrie feels better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back