APS get together Camping/picnic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to have APS get together Camping/picnic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Please vote for the fallowing locations.
After we choose place, we will vote again for date. This event will be organized properly, no rush.

APS get together picnic/camping option. Please vote for fallowing:

1...Location: Bents Basin campground-Camping for some and picnic for all.
On the southern side of the park.

Getting there: The campground is along Wolstenholme Avenue. Roads are paved.

Campsites are suitable for: camper trailers; camping beside your vehicle. Not suitable for: caravans.

Facilities: Flush toilets, amenities block, hot showers, picnic tables, wood barbecues

Things to do: From this camping ground you can walk to the lookout, dam and basin. Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a person 18 years or over.

Fees: $8.00 per adult per night, $4.00 per child per night. Vehicle entry fees apply. Kitchen: $55 per day. Shelter: $55 per day.

We will be able to organize transport for people who have no car from Glenfield Station .
OK, I reckon that there needs to be a picnic AND a camping event. I still say Bents Basin because of the ability to snorkel and see great herps in the water. And who knows how many sliders we can pull out. Wattomola is also great but I camped there one night and woke up to 4 flat tyres. And Bents Basin is set up as a camping site with facilities. We could easily run a shuttle from Glenfield Station to get people there as well.

2...Location: Mt Annan Botanic Gardens-This would be suitable only for picnic.
Is easily accessible by M5 too - and a great place for a picnic
This would be suitable only for picnic.

3...Park at Kiama – Picnic only

What dates are you looking at Slatey??? Please tell me it's not 24 March or Saturday Easter weekend... im stuck at cousins weddings on those days :(

Simone.

I think he'll probably start another poll for that, once we have a confirmed destination.

ok....
Please don't have it on the following dates
10/3 - Huge party
4/4-11/4 - Cairns
29/4 - Slayer
9/6 - Crusty demons

Any other dates i can do :)

Looks like my schedule too Bryony- i'll forgo the Golden Slipper if i have to but can't get out of my family weddings.

Simone.

I'd much prefer a picnic, whence upon I can stroll with my parasol in one hand and picnic basket in the other, with nary a care in the world!

everyone, vote for camping, coz then theres twice the pics??? hahahaha

i vote for camping but have to find someone to be my responsible accompanying over 18 year old.....................................................................pete?:)

i vote for camping but have to find someone to be my responsible accompanying over 18 year old.....................................................................pete?:)

I thought you said "responsible" :lol:

Baby feeder?

I'm not sure Pete's Lacie is big enough to east babies yet... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back