APS Camping Trip to Coolendel - MAIN THREAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
ah, i'll have to pass on this one :(
my sister is going to china on the 7th....so i wont be able to make it....have to stay home! have a great time guys!

Luke

To early to commit Falcon boy. Start asking for payment in 14 days. People have to go over Christmas first.

damit i just read the thead i live on the Gold Coast so i cant come

Thats the extra for beer and cola. Two adults, two kids.

Ah, I guess with a family of 4 the extra few bucks does add up. PM sent.- I can always give you a few bucks back once the site manager confirms exact pricing in Feb so you only end up adding a couple of $ to the 'beer money'. :)

The few bucks extra is because the place is putting the price up by feb but he couldn't give me exact figures. I might ring him next week and get him to give me an accurate figure if he wants a group booking!!

Last edited:
Nikki all is up to people interested.
Falconboy find camp site and we have to pay for the site in advance. Looks like lot of people like the idea of camping, but not the idea to financially commit.

Falconboy - I sent you a money order but it went to the wrong address. They are sending it back (thank god!!!) :)

How much do we need to send you falconboy??

$40.00 for an adult is that right??

Do you mind pming me your bank details and I will put the money into your account. That is easier for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, just a few weeks before its camping time and have only received one payment. I guess I didn't expect much.

On any token, with a change of plans I can no longer make it, so its best someone else take over the organising payments side of things. Therefore I need a responsible volunteer. Takers?

Also I was offering someone a lift, so if theres someone else who can give a lift to a nice young lady (sorry guys, TOO young for most of you), please let me know and I'll pass your details onto her.

Please can you pm me all the park details Address and tel. n. to contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back