APS get together Camping/picnic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to have APS get together Camping/picnic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go camping, it will need to be in an area that has wireless broadband reception so I can moderate on my laptop in the evening.

LOL

:p

Hix

Hix if i go along i can cause enough mischief for you to moderate so you won't miss aps :p

If we go camping, it will need to be in an area that has wireless broadband reception so I can moderate on my laptop in the evening.

LOL

:p

Hix

hehe all the naughty ones will be camping with you!! hehe

I see how the thread is going when It is closer to the date, I'm up for either... it's the folks that i have to convince to come!!!

aaaaw, who wants parents?? lol im sure slatey will volunteer to b in charge hahahahha

What about some real camping!
1 tarp and 1 bag of rations!
Oh and no bathroom! (Nice cold creek)
Sleeping in a tree, cave or on the beach isn't that bad!
I have camped in some poor conditions!
Oh and if any one spots the goanna at tallawar dam draging a guys leg!
I know nothing!

Bents Basin is close enough for me to come home and have the luxury of my bed and shower lol

Simone.

LOL Bryony- i can handle Bathurst camping, hot water, electric blankets, stoves etc...but fair dinkum camping where there's big bugs i'll pass on. There's a shower if you need it mate.

Simone.

i vote for camping but have to find someone to be my responsible accompanying over 18 year old.....................................................................pete?:)

OLder members will take care of the younger I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back