Att Glenn, pythonkisses, _popp_, tommo, bryony, sdaji

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Your albums are all setup and ready for you to post pictures, and they are sorted alphabetically.

Please upload at least one picture soon, or you might find that your album has vanished! :shock:

you have my attention......
thanx matey!!!!!!!

oh and thanx lutdzy for letting us know about doing it in form mode!
it works and now i have an album!

Thanks, I'll have a go at uploading some piccies of my critters. Hey, I'll post a pic of a clone of the first stick insect that hatched out of those eggs you sent me, Mr Lutz :)

I've been trying to upload for ages, the window says it's working, but it's been about 25 mins :(

Oh, just got a piccy in there :) :)
What's the size limit of pics and the total limit for the album?

URururur!! I just stuck a couple of piccies of my female Barkly adder in :) :) :) I have to get going, but I'm excited about posting some more pics :)

There may be a limit (I haven't checked) but it's a good idea to keep them to a reasonable size, if only for the sake of our poor modem users. Anything over 100k is extremely painful for them to download! There are lot's of freeware image resizer packages on the net. Why not try one or two?

Personally, I use MIR, which does bulk resizing and can be customised : http://www.acumensystems.com/mir/, but there are heaps more out there, and no doubt others will recommend their favourites.

Alternatively, when naming your albums/pictures, you could include the size of the pictures so that slow bandwidth users can avoid them if they so choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back