Australian wildlife & rereptile exhibition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Just let you know that show
Will be hold at Bankstown markets Sunday 2nd november
No entry fee.

11 am to 2 pm

I think that markets are in trotting club Condell park

thanks for the imformtion slatey i might have to make a trip to sydney on the weekend if im not working to check it out....
its only about a 2.5 hour drive north

cool, that's the weekend i'll be in sydney.... i'm staying near there too.
jus hope stp doesn't get me too drunk while i'm down there or i might not make it to the show!

Woow Spacegirl is visiting Steve the striper. I hope steve you will keep your trouses on.
Have great time kids.
By the way astrobeca if you staying close to Bankstown you can pop in to see old slateman.

well, we will be drinking so i cant actually guarantee me clothes will be staying on...i tend to do things like that when drunk :)

cheers
Pom

I know Steve. I hope that poor spacegirl will not get fright of her live.
By the way i see great 2nd hand long coat on garage sales time to time. Are you interested? that way you can spred the talent to mases. :wink:

hehehehe nah, i only let the privileged members of aps view what i have to offer :p :p ...hehehehe damn i`m a shocker

cheers
pom

Fair enough. Lot of people arownd Sydny will mis out in this case mate.
I printed out your picture (naked one). And put it on jar with cokies to keep slategirl out of cupboard. :p

heheheheh yeah anybody with small children put it on the fireplace and other places of danger...then you can rest safe n sound that your child will come to no harm

cheers
Pom

oooh. poor steve...
i'm actually looking forward to coming down there,
and i'm sure you all will be very hospitable. some more than others.
beka

Beeeeeka :shock: You are right. I am worry about this bloke my self. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back