Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
These guys are great, fed both my male and female 2 pinkies each today, male knocked one out of the tongs...fantastic little guys, been mating strong, fingers crossed
z-18.jpg

Class 1 is all that needed... though, they are rated as "potentially dangerous" and the two people I know who were bitten by them said it was far from a pleasant experience...

yeh im lost by class one. does that mean for vens or just a basic Recreational wildlife license

John Singleton would be proud Jason...best one since Honey Jungles!!

there are a small amount of vens on class1 like YF whips, Marsh Snakes, Dwyers ect

All of which are very hard to get a hold of, well I've found anyway..

Thanks for sharing Jason they are awesome.

have you got all them feeding on mice, sounds like a lot of scenting and stuff. if you have any more pics please post, I love dwyers snakes, have you taken a bite, my mate was bittten out at cassilis (on the way out to coonabaraben) and he had no ill affects.

Lots of work Ryan, with the exception of the DeVis, they are pretty easy.. Marsh snakes are the biggest pain, Dwyers don't seem to loose much weight thus far, yes got bitten by one, finger swelled, bit of a burn down to my wrist but nothing much really, all gone within 2 days.. had to pull the little bugger off my finger though, latched on like a pit bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back