Diamond Python VS Tarantula

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoyces

Reaction score
:D Enjoy

Attachments

• ovt1.jpg
    ovt1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 253
  • ovt2.jpg
    ovt2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 197
  • ovt3.jpg
    ovt3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 189
If that snake starts having nightmares and falling off his perch, you know why! BTW- can snakes eat Huntsman spiders? Seem to have tons around this year and I'd like to put them to some good use other than padding for the bottom of my boots.

lol ha ha gorgeous diamond
to be honest i was hoping i would see some freak spider battling it out with a snake...

If that snake starts having nightmares and falling off his perch, you know why! BTW- can snakes eat Huntsman spiders? Seem to have tons around this year and I'd like to put them to some good use other than padding for the bottom of my boots.

How about letting them live to catch insects?

The Diamond is a beauty, @ xeaal i finally got through to my wife about the huntsman's a couple of years ago and got her to stop spraying them, i told her that huntsman's love to eat those little mongrel german cockroaches so she relented and low and behold i bring them inside and let them go and no roaches anymore, so you might like to revisit your treatment of them versus the good they do in the house..................Ron

FAKE!!!! Haha just joking nice looking diamond, am I right in saying its a black and white? Looks like it will grow into quite a stunner :O

Aww... looks to me like Mr Diamond has found a new snuggle-buddy with Mr Tarantula ;)

FAKE!!!! Haha just joking nice looking diamond, am I right in saying its a black and white? Looks like it will grow into quite a stunner :O

He looked black and green when I got him (he was 18 months old) and now he's starting to look more black and white.... I have some other pics of him

- - - Updated - - -

I own a bird eating spider, And from what ive read about their venom, is its non lethal to human (still nasty) but lethal to dogs and cats, and the tarantula's that are lethal to us, are non lethal to dogs and cats.

Edit: found it

Selenocosmia crassipes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love spiders. We let them be, we move them outside though, because we have small children and cats inside, so we move them along to outside :)

Attachments

• onyx3.jpg
    onyx3.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 54
  • onyx1.jpg
    onyx1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 46
  • onyx.jpg
    onyx.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 57
The Diamond is a beauty, @ xeaal i finally got through to my wife about the huntsman's a couple of years ago and got her to stop spraying them, i told her that huntsman's love to eat those little mongrel german cockroaches so she relented and low and behold i bring them inside and let them go and no roaches anymore, so you might like to revisit your treatment of them versus the good they do in the house..................Ron

I have been trying to overcome my fear of spiders for many years and I always let them be if they are outside (even the poisonous ones) but a huge hairy huntsman racing across my lounge room wall has me pretty much hyper-ventilating for an hour lol. I know they are useful for getting rid of other unwanted pests but I am very worried about my other pets (and me!) being bitten.

I know all about the fear factor when it comes to spiders, but there are just as many people who fear snakes just as much "what do you tell them" to overcome their fear as far as little kids and pets are concerned the bite of a huntsman is no worse than a bee sting (i have been bitten numerous times) i think if you took the same view as you would with this outstanding looking diamond (gotta get 1 of them after my 2 spotty worms) you will find that your fear of them would just slowly go away. Back on subject i wonder whether your beautiful diamond is 1 of the central coast (NSW) black and whites..........i want 1.................................................................Ron

I know all about the fear factor when it comes to spiders, but there are just as many people who fear snakes just as much "what do you tell them" to overcome their fear as far as little kids and pets are concerned the bite of a huntsman is no worse than a bee sting (i have been bitten numerous times) i think if you took the same view as you would with this outstanding looking diamond (gotta get 1 of them after my 2 spotty worms) you will find that your fear of them would just slowly go away. Back on subject i wonder whether your beautiful diamond is 1 of the central coast (NSW) black and whites..........i want 1.................................................................Ron

Ron I am not sure where is originally from, as I live in Central QLD and the girl I bought him off, didn't want to sell him but she was moving and couldn't keep him any more. He's the first I have ever owned, and honestly he is amazing. His colours have chanegd so much in the last six months, and he's just so placid. I would really like to get him a little wifey in the next 2 years :) Remember send me picks once you get yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back