Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the list of cars i'd own would go on for ever, none of them stock..
rx2 coupe, twin turbo 400ci+ ed falcon, blown celsior, 56 F100 600ci+ whipple charger,
2010 FG-GS blown injected, 69 challenger twin turbo 440, Lamborghini Concept + NOS, where do you stop. 20B in my rx7 800ph+ ..............all street legal(ish)

not my ultimate car,only 13Bt at the moment, but at least it's mine....
will be nice when i finnish the curent round of mods and get her back on the street.
(it doesn't look this good at the moment)

Attachments

• launching.jpg
    launching.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 182
  • tubbed.jpg
    tubbed.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
the list of cars i'd own would go on for ever, none of them stock..
rx2 coupe, twin turbo 400ci+ ed falcon, blown celsior, 56 F100 600ci+ whipple charger,
2010 FG-GS blown injected, 69 challenger twin turbo 440, Lamborghini Concept + NOS, where do you stop. 20B in my rx7 800ph+ ..............all street legal(ish)

not my ultimate car,only 13Bt at the moment, but at least it's mine....
will be nice when i finnish the curent round of mods and get her back on the street.
(it doesn't look this good at the moment)
Hey twentyb any pics of the challenger?

Jealous!!! i wish i had some kind of mechanical flare to rebuild a car...are you gonna drop the sides off the tray??? they always look sexier with a flat tray... jarrah or something like that, with an alloy frame... now thats a chick magnet! :p

gosh they are just THE sexiest car, id take a hot HZ over a ferrari any day!!!

wait just read your post a bit more thouroughly... has it got those drop down sides on it??

and you HAVE to get rid of the rack they so ruin the lines of the car!!!!

sell it..... was never mine, i'd give my left nut to own it

i could buy one now for 60k.... if a had a spare 60k

now thats what im talking bout, god i love those chargers, they are by far one of the best old school muscle cars money could buy. Shame the RT's just keep getting higher price tags wish i brought one when they were 25k

my uncle had a matching numbers all mint HJ Monaro about 15 years ago.
stock except the worked motor,
i bet he wishes he still had it now, $100k+

hmm i bet he does, i regret not buying a mates dads 68 trans am firebird. He wanted 10k for it but i didnt have the money at the time , and he sold it to a guy from melbourne. shattered as they are startin to climb a bit now as well. The last one i seen advertised that was nearly identical they wanted 35k for it

my old m,an had a ZF fairlane 500... wish we still had that 2, but when we sold it they weren't worth anything

yeah its always the way, im really annoyed with one of me old work mates hes givin his son his gt for his 21st birthday. its nearly a 200k car some people have far too many dollars not enough sence

I think it's really cute so many of you are so easily pleased with your choices :lol:
Lotus-Evora-001.jpg

TriumphSpeedTriplelaunch.jpg

im suprised that no ones put a pic of one of these bad boys up yet

Y2K

Attachments

• superbike_02.jpg
    superbike_02.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 153
meh

Any Aston Martin or lambo for me.....me obsessed with cars and frogs.

2x Spotted Marsh Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back