Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the FD rx7 was my brothers dream car - then he brought one :)
chris-s6-2-25679.jpg

way back loong ago my dream car was a 1st gen rx7 - then i brought one and modded it a little ;)
car-25680.jpg

engine-bay-26-5-07-25681.jpg

but as per all dreams they must come to an end - i parted the rx7 out .
and my future car[ not dream] is a FG XR6T. coming this year .

I just wanted to use that pic (had it saved for months waiting for the right moment lol)

I dont like either Ford or Holden.
Chev powered 4wd Patrol for me thanks

Mine would have to be Porshe 911 Twin turbo, looks nice not over done but has it where it counts. I also loved my VH... well that was before a drunk driver T-Boned me driver side at 85kms. It had a 253 rebuilt with 5spd supra gear box. Miss that car...

Um LAMBORHINI!!!!!!!!!

gallardo LP560-4 is vry nice! this green or a nice orange
Or
Porche 911 Turbo in bright yellow

Bike...
At the moment i just want to get my trusty old postie back in working order! (my brother killed it :cry: )
Otherwise Ducattis are the best sound wise :D

Mmmm i love the smell of burning rubber in the morning! :D:D

OH almost forgot!! saw this one day...

Doesnt look like much..
utill you take a closer look at the bonnet...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry, but I've got a thing for these Ariel Atoms....bloody fast and out-handle just about everything! :D

Atom%20220a%20MS.jpg

[video=youtube;WaWoo82zNUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA&feature=fvst[/video]

hmm well not including my bikes i would like the following

Ford GTHO Phase 3
hthose-14252.preview.jpg

to be honest their are way more cars i would love to have than i could realistically link to and i think 97% more expensive than ill be able to realistically afford

Ummm Sorry bud but that's no Ford its a holden monaro No where near as nice as a XA XB XC coupe IMO

That would be the car of my dreams By a long shot ever since I seen that episode I have been saving to get one LOL

HEHE it is awesome! Best described as a go-kart with road rights :lol: They've now got a V8 version, but I'm not sure how the extra Kg's are compensated in the handling department. The blown Honda R-Type engine sounds like the perfect combo :D

moose, those ariels are wild,
i'd love one with a turbo'd rotary in it.massive power to match the awsom handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back