Egernia depressa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy I just got my v brevi from had a pair of these skinks with him absolutely awesom looking critter especially with the spiny backs they look like little dinosaurs

They do look pretty cool but I'd really prefer some pygmy blue-tongues, hopefully eventually one day they will be legal here.

just remembered that they might of been at the castle hill show in one of the extreme pets display enclosures....

Thanks for the link Fay, they are a great species to keep and they are very active once they warm up. A great addition to any collection even if skinks are not your thing.

No prob Ausgecko,
I am trying to find the pics I took of our friends ones. I have that many pics on my comp it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

While your looking Fay, here's some pics of the ones I had.
I'm not sure how the image quality is, I'm uploading from my iPhone which means they are going to be small files.....
31bad5a5-22c9-9c45.jpg
31bad5a5-22e5-67f3.jpg
31bad5a5-2343-9813.jpg
31bad5a5-2362-78b3.jpg
31bad5a5-2374-2423.jpg

little birdy tells me in the next licence revision that victoria will be allowed to keep them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back