Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

Reaction score
Just wondering as 1 of my snakes has escaped and hasnt shown up of yet. What has to be done for the record boom if it doesnt show up/cant find him?. Just curious as i dont like my chances and all around my house is thick bushland. And for those who are curious to what kind of snake it was my bhp :(

Sorry to hear you can't find him. On the NSW system one of the options for disposal method is "escape". Does yours have a similar one?

Sorry to hear....cheeky little snake...who knows he might turn up when he gets hungry. :)

have you put flour on the floor?? try that if you havent

So what happens then, if you write the escapees off, and then they turn up? I've heard of ppl losing their snakes for months or more than a year and then find them. The best story I heard was one here somewhere, someone lost a stimsons, or spotted, one of them little ones and it turned up months later in their neighbours washing machine pump. Only found him when the neighbours had a technician out to fix their broken washing machine to discover it blocked with a healthy snake...lol

Im not sure ill have to have a look when i get home.
Not of yet coz he hasnt been eating of late coz of the cold.

Im hopeing he hasnt goten out side coz its all bush out the ba k of my house and a busy road out the front and thers alot of magpies aswell

Good luck finding him. I cannot find my spotted, I am praying he is still in the house.

it just really sucks aswell coz i was looking at getting a new tank built for him

So sorry to hear. My partners Diamond escaped one day, We searched high and low for this thing, and he was only a baby at the time. We had honestly given up.. until my partner looked up. There he was, a couple of feet off the ground, wedged in the runners of the blinds. Cheeky thing. I really do hope you find him, dont give up hope yet. You just never know.

He will most likely turn up when you are not looking for him, and it the most silly you would never think to look. How 'bout we give zeke some ideas of where to look. Where have you found your escapees?

I found one in my daughter's wardrobe; Inside my hubands speaker box; inside the oven, and even squashed in underneath the DVD player which barely has 1cm gap between it and the floor of the shelf it was sitting on. I have found one coiled up happily around the cord of my incubator; under the fridge, on the window sills.

A friend of mine lost his baby spotted python three times. First time found it ina pocket of a shirt hanging in his wardrobe, and another time inside his daughter's pencil case, and the third time lucky inside the toaster.

Oh I forgot a couple - my 9ft olive python on the kitchen floor, and my 8ft intergrade is too noisy and knocks things down. I found her once on top of the bookcase and another time on top of the TV unit. I deliberately leave things near edges of stuff because I hear them get knocked down if someone is out.

FOUND HIM!!!
he re apeared in a clothes draw where i checked befor!!

so happy!!!!

Zeke, l'm happy to hear you found your black-Headed Python and its now back in your hands being cared for by you, just make sure it does not get away from you again, and keep a very close eye on it when ever you have it out of its enclosure.

Fantastic news! So glad to hear that you found him.

i had a jungle escape 5 weeks ago came out to find it 3 days ago trying to get back into its enclosure lol must have figured it had it pretty good......constant food and a nice warm lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back