• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FEMALE DIAMOND PYTHON YRLING!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnakes77

Reaction score
diamond python yearing female approx:2 foot long.
Great markings black and white. Feeding on meduim mice and small rats.
Great personality friendly snake hasn't bitten us yet.
Going for $300.00 dollars
For more information email on [email protected] or just call on 0415044204 ask for Jamie

p.s IF U DON'T HAVE ANY ENCLOSURE WE HAVE SOME FOR SALE TOO.....For more information email on [email protected] or just call on 0415044204 ask for Jamie

i,ve ssen this add on another site... the location was Mt Pritchard Sydney

yeah i would really like to by this snake. im getting a new snake enclosure on wed because im going to shear it with a coastal carpet. my other question is how come you are selling it. ?

Re: RE: FEMALE DIAMOND PYTHON YRLING!!!!!!

tszue said:
yeah i would really like to by this snake. im getting a new snake enclosure on wed because im going to shear it with a coastal carpet. my other question is how come you are selling it. ?

tszue why are you going to share the enclosure with another snake?????, You asked the question before and lots of people said DONT DO IT. Get them in seperate enclosures for snakes sake not just to save money.

Re: RE: FEMALE DIAMOND PYTHON YRLING!!!!!!

tszue said:
so i'm just downsizeing what i got and since i already have 4 diamonds i wanted to get others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back