• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Figurines/Die-Cast Cars/Music Collectables

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
Varies

Willing to Freight?
Yes, at your expense, Australia post website will have information on pricing

Contact Details

PM me please :)

Hey All,
just realizing I have collected way too much stuff over the years, and selling off a few bits and pieces I don't want anymore.
Unfortunately some of these things were purchased when I was younger, and were opened as a result, but I'll detail that with each image.

Please note a certain section of this ad will include horror figurines that may be seen as offensive.

Riddick (Vin Diesel) Mini Bust, This item has been opened, but is all in mint condition. It has never been displayed out of the box, it was only opened as curiosity defeated me.
$70

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

Three Clive Barkers "Tortured Souls 2, The Fallen" Figurines.
$40 for all 3,
These have never been opened, and are in perfect condition

IMAG0655.jpg

Two Teddy Scares, Bought for me as gifts a few years ago, and hence were opened (I wasn't into collecting them)
Boxes are in good condition (few scruffs), Bears are like new. These are the full size Teddy Scares.

Rita Mortis features a baseball bat and large black boots, along with piercings and tattoos,

Hester Golham has a stomach that opens up filled with roaches.

$20 each or $35 for both

IMAG0654.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0653.jpg

My Chemical Romance Special Edition Black Parade Album
There is a tear in the corner of this,
it's a black felt box, filled with limited edition prints, and a book, also featuring the CD.
Other than the tear, everything in this is in mint condition, as I hardly touched it.
$40

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0663.jpg

IMAG0665.jpg

I also have a complete Good Charlotte Doll Set I'm CONSIDERING selling, that are signed with a certificate of authenticity. These were given too me by my Dad when I was about 11 so I'm unsure if I'll sell them. Even though I hate looking at them now haha

I have a few other Fast and Furious bits and pieces not listed here, so ask if you're after something. I have most of the Chargers (including chrome) but am unwilling too sell at this point, but make an offer, you might get lucky. Don't bother giving me stupid ones. E.G the Chrome was $200 a couple of years ago, so $30 won't cut it!
Fast and Furious cars stopped being made a few years ago as the rights too making them had become too expensive, making them all a lot harder too come by.

Fast and the Furious Nissan 2003 350Z x2
These have never been opened,
$70 each or both for $110

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

Fast and the Furious 2003 Dodge Viper, Never opened, top conditoin
$50

Xander Cage (from XXX, played by Vin Diesel) '67 GTO, never opened, top conditon
$90

IMAG0659.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back