G'Day everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev.2530

Reaction score
im new to the whole reptile scene. i purchased an olive python in october last year, and have an awfully lot to learn so any advice or help would be appreciated. my python is 2.5yr old male of between 2 - 2.5 metres long.

I also hope to start a collection of other reptiles slowly as i can afford to (or as the misses lets me XD ) i have a relatively large house with myself the woman and my daughter so there is a complete room that i would eventually like to decorate and fill with reptiles and enclosures. so also any idea's towards building them in would also be appreciated.

thank you for your time and any help you can give.

Trev.
Wollongong, NSW.;)

Welcome Trev. The site has plenty of info to help you out and well done on your choice of snake. They get big, but they are an awesome snake

well im pretty thick skinned for a slender fella. i'll absorb any information i see helpful and the rest is read but not really an impact. and thank you both for the welcome. i wanted an olive through out my childhood and finally had the chance when i purchased my own home. but since i started looking for an olive to own i also got converted and now find all species amazing. and so begins my learning experience and collection hopefully

Hey Trev, welcome to the site :D

Can you post a pic of your olive? We LOVE pictures!!!!

Check out the DIY thread, plenty of ideas and tutorials on making enclosures! I find converting old cabintes and cupboards is an awesome way to create enclosures!

Welcome to the site!

Everyone loves pictures as you will soon find out, read through a couple of the DIY threads and you will pick up alot.

Enjoy the site!

Thank you i will definately check them out.

I added 1 album to my profile with the small amount of pics i have currently, there will be more to come.

You can also attach an image to your post/comment. Like this:
e5e9ury6.jpg
Olives fat belly.

Always love pics! Going to check out your album now Trev! :D

for some reason it wouldnt allow me to add a pic to the post... but let me know what you think of the album and i will add some more pics as i take them since i dont think the pics i have give my snake justice

You can also attach an image to your post/comment. Like this:
e5e9ury6.jpg
Olives fat belly.

Show off! Lol jks. Nice olive Damien.

Welcome Trev! Olives are one of my favourites but a bit big at the moment.
you will find almost everything here and there's even a 'for sale' section ahaha for buying new reps which I'm sure you'll soon be doing.

Anyway welcome again. If you need any help just give anyone a shout out and most of us are happy to help!

Show off! Lol jks. Nice olive Damien.

Welcome Trev! Olives are one of my favourites but a bit big at the moment.
you will find almost everything here and there's even a 'for sale' section ahaha for buying new reps which I'm sure you'll soon be doing.

Anyway welcome again. If you need any help just give anyone a shout out and most of us are happy to help!

Check this:
IMG_0148.JPG

wow to much for my woman to allow that. i might get a breeding pair of very high yellow diamonds for my next addition. $800 for pair apparently but only if the other buyer falls through, they are beautiful though

They are gorgeous! I think you should get them, they would make stunning additions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back