Girl selling corn snake on facebook in Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two days ago I was offered a corn for $120, it was one of the orange classic ones, the ventrals were very nice, and overall colouration was awesome. Almost fluorescent orange, and deep gorgeous blacks...but as I always do since...what...2003...turn down any offer. I just sent them a reply and said I wouldn't even take him for $60 :D

Shame there lots of bad breeders don't want to know what the right thing to do because they want just for looks or just make a huge buck out of them but didn't happened? I guess it's all capitalism because they want something better but never happy what they have here ....it's never ending problem.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/185523021534382/354747541278595/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Renai Louise Peatman
BE WARNED NEVER BUY SNAKES OF KORTNEE GRACEE FROM WOLLONGONG AREA!! MY AUNTY RECENTLY PASSED AWAY SOLD HER A PERFECTLY GOOD SNAKE AND THEN KORTNEE GRACEE SOLD IT BACK TO HER FAMILY AND IT WAS SICK SO I TOOK IT TO MY VETS AS IM A VET NURSE MYSELF AND FOUND OUT IT HAS OPHIDIAN PARAYXOVIRUS!! WHICH KILLS 90% OF SNAKES AND SHE WONT OWN UP TO IT AND HER LICENSE IS A FAKE! AND KNWO HAS BLOCKED ME AND THE FAMILY SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL!! AND KNOW SHE HAS BLOCKED US SO WE CANT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
Unlike · · Unfollow post · 2 hours ago near Sydney, New South Wales
You and 3 others like this.

Kortnee Gracee Umm there is no proven case of OMPV in Australia. An I just had my snake checked at the vet his fine hope u really to b up for slander charges honey.
27 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee So if that snake is sick it just got it in the last month after I sold it too her thanks :)
26 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ralph Newton Then why u trying sell corn snake then u should contact wildlife service do the Right thing to do Contacts - Wildlife Licensing and Management Unit | NSW Environment & Heritage
12 minutes ago · Like

Kortnee Gracee I told u why my dad brought it and didn't no I told the park an there collecting it tomorrow smartass
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ralph Newton U did this before about month ago trying to sell corn snake for a " friend" so don't try call names because u are talking about yrself full spot
4 minutes ago · Like

Kortnee Gracee Yea so ****ing what???
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kortnee Gracee The corn snake is going where it's ment to so u can just shut ur mouth about tht;)
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ralph Newton So full of lies then so does it make u a better person
2 minutes ago · Like

Ralph Newton No way because u are bringing it on so u should stop and use yr brain for once and let it go
A few seconds ago · Like

Last edited:
[h=1]Wanted: Want baby corn snake[/h]

staticmap

id="vip-ad-attr" style="width: 100%"
|-
! style="width: auto; white-space: nowrap" ! Date Listed:
| style="width: 290px" | 24/09/2012
|-
! style="width: auto; white-space: nowrap" ! Last Edited:
| style="width: 290px" | 24/09/2012
|-
! style="width: auto; white-space: nowrap" ! Price:
| style="width: 290px" | Negotiable

|-
! style="width: auto; white-space: nowrap" ! Address:
| style="width: 290px" | 4020 Queensland
|-
Baby to 12 months old corn snake have international license. Preferably white and pink but any color will do.

1/ Shouldn't be keeping illegal specimens and 2/ if keeping them, get rid of them, surrender them to the wildlife department, that way you won't get into trouble, as I'm told the amnesty is pretty much perpetual...but if you get busted keeping them you'll most likely get a fine, with the threat of possibly doing time if caught again.

Why do people even bother? They are just idiots.

If one wants a small snake, why not a children's python, something which we should value more than a corn snake at any rate? Children's pythons live longer, are generally as easy to keep, and even come in a wide range of colours/shades/patterns. If you like brown/caramel colours they'd be ideal. Why do people need super-bright colourful snakes? What's wrong with a snake that has greyish or marbled or brownish tones? Are they that shallow that they need something with vivid colours to show off to their friends? I don't understand. My RHD womas are very colourful though, and I'd consider them even MORE colourful than most corn snakes...for what it's worth. I just love those golden hues. Beats the pants off most corn snakes any day of the week. And here's the funny part - they costs about the same...generally if someone is actively looking to buy a corn snake breeders will demand say $200-400 depending on the quality...ditto for an RHD woma...I paid an average of $300-400 each for my womas! And I hear they're going for less.

Children's pythons...they're going for $100 if you know where to look. Some breeders don't even bother breeding them as they're so common. Generally they fetch $150 for a really decent specimen. Or get an adult for $200, a well established feeder. What is this obsession with bright colours? I prefer the earthy tones of children's pythons to a corn snake, and in fact I had a look at a "Kisatchie" corn snake on an American website, and I just love those brown leathery tones. Maybe we could concentrate on producing children's pythons with those colours...now that I come to think of it, we already have! And...wheatbelt stimsons pythons are another snake that will beat the absolute pants off a Kisatchie corn snake when it comes to colours!!!

Some people...strange indeed.

Last edited:
I know that most of the exotics are not as good looking as our aussie snakes BUT when there are snakes like this who could resist. I know that everyone here probably has a soft spot for at least one exotic species.
Ball python.png

I know that most of the exotics are not as good looking as our aussie snakes BUT when there are snakes like this who could resist. I know that everyone here probably has a soft spot for at least one exotic species.
View attachment 266309

Sure do, I also have a soft spot for cocaine and fully automatic weapons. But since Australian law won't allow it I go without (except the weapons, I get plenty of them at work)...but I certainly don't advertise on Facebook

i know they also breed them here, but recently i heard of someones mate smuggling in green tree pythons. so its still happening.

I block all the twits on FB....best way..

Yeah I understand where u coming from ......but its just so wrong to lie just to save yr **** now she have a bad name just to do it to get away from it but its bounces back to u
honest is the best solution to work around us to make us better people to do the right thing
I have notice yr name Fay A... on facebook

The thing is, you are never going to stop them, they think they are right and lets face it...authorities do nothing...all you do is get into arguments and I personally could not be bothered. But good on you for trying to put her right.

The thing is, you are never going to stop them, they think they are right and lets face it...authorities do nothing...all you do is get into arguments and I personally could not be bothered. But good on you for trying to put her right.

At least I tried

"i seen a post from a bloke askin where he could get corns and i seen ur comment just wondering if u had them"

A recent PM I received.

The interest in all things exotic will always be there.

Her grammar and spelling is disastrous...For example she said her sister is a layer:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back