Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeitup

Reaction score
hey everyone,
my names james im 19 and i joined this site a few weeks ago but just found this forum. Im a land surveyer whos passion for herps started when i saw a skink in the back garden around 16 years ago and from then on anything from frogs to crocs to snakes to lizards to turtles has always put a smile on my face. In my collection at the moment i have a couple pair of beautiful bredli, i pair hypo, 2 pair bhp which i hope to breed in 2007, a new yearling diamond i picked up from the stones and in june next year i will be the proud new owner of 2 pair of b/g jungles also from the stones. so yeah, great to be here!
cheers

Welcome mate, sounds like a nice collection you've got there. I'll beat everyone to it and say pics are encouraged. But don't worry I'm only new here too n I haven't bothered to post any pics yet. I'm only half computer literate. I started off with a few childrens, a diamond, some beardies and just got a bredli early this year.

Welcome James,
I have found this site very helpful!
would love to see some pics of your Hypo Bredli? will you be breeding them in the near future?
Cheers
Rob

yeah i will be breeding them not for a couple of years as they are only yearlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back