Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Yes!! To those of you on the chat channel the other night who had to listen to me whinging about just missing out on that pair of Shinglebacks, well I got 'em :) :) Got a call today from the guy who was selling them telling me that the buyer hadn't bothered contacting him again so did I still want them :) They are now quite happily residing in my fish / reptile room but my bredl's had to go back in the same enclosure together after being seperated :( Never mind, I will build the shingles a new one on the weekend and then seperate the Bredl's again :) I got another 20 bucks knocked off the shinglebacks too :)

Congrats Afric,
I too should have made a new purchase by tomorrow morning :) :) :)
A good friend is desperate for money and has offered me hes 3 yr old 6 foot murray darling with its fully wired 4x2x2 enclosure for $400. So if anyone is interested in an enclosure let me know as it will be going cheap.

cc, i am looking at getting murray darling, and am also looking at buying/making a new cage for penelopee. how much is cheap and can u supply a pic?

thanks

About $250
Ill post a pic tomorrow if i get it.
Also I dont know if I'd be able to freight your way.You are in Perth right?

Im in sydney.
I wouldnt have a clue about freighting it, it would prolly cost more than its worth lol

Congrats afro. Shinglebacks (or dog turds as we call them at WIRES) are pretty cool. Much cooler than blueys IMO. not that there's anything wrong with blueys. :D

Congrats also Cyber, welcome back to the world of snakes.
I reckon the MD is worth $400. Seing as you got it mates rates, I reckon $375. Allowing that you got a $50 discount for buying both the snake and enclosure, the snake cost you $350 so I'll give you $50 for the enclosure :D

Well im not happy!
I rang my friend today to tell him I will be around in the afternoon to buy the MD.It turns out he couldnt sell it as it would be like getting rid of one of hes kids so instead hes asking hes uncle for a loan. Anyways I rang back a few hours later to try and pursuade him into selling it but this time he's missus answers the phone.She explains he never wanted to sell it in the 1st place it was just a sob story in the hope I'd lend him a few dollars (YEA RIGHT! like thats going to happen).

Bugger the snake,did you get that enclosure for me??
Seems from my experience that when some people decide to sell some of their animals they do indeed dick you around a lot.Somethin else will come up CC.

cheers M.....

I got em today :)
The enclosures a bit rough so i'll have to touch it up with a bit of paint and add some hinges to the lid.The enclosure is also smaller than he suggested.It is slightly over 4 foot in length and 18 inches in width and depth. Still not a bad enclosure for anyone wishing to keep a pair or trio of childreni etc.

Welcome back to the wonderful world of snake keeping cyber. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back