Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, have already planned a trip to bunnings in the morning for material for a hide box. I'll probably only get one in there due to space restriction but hopefully that'll be enough. We also have some fake vine left over from the wife's Stimmy enclosure so will throw that in too. Can't wait for the sausage sizzle, yummo. :D
your Bredli will comfortably eat a large rat... Feed one every fortnight... Saves a bit on the penny's from feeding 2x med... 1 large will content it and grow at a nice pace without getting to fat... Also try quail and DOC for variety... Nice snake ... From what u have mentioned it will calm down cause if it was the devil then it wouldn't tolerate u at all ;)

I think I had a MAJOR win today.
Did a full clean out of her enclosure & then let my interior decorating skills go wild..
She came out for me with out any real drama although i did use a hook. Putting her in the tub i had for her while i cleaned was interesting but still ok & going back to her newly renovated pad she came out of the tub to me & i put her straight into the enclosure.

No panicking, no striking & it was all pretty calm & as soon as she was in she went exploring. The hide box is a $12 upside down planter box with one end cut out from bunnings with some coir matting on the outside & then the fake vine.

Thanks MidsReps, the only reason i'm talking medium rats is that i got 25 of them with her. I think i'll try her with 2 of those in a day or so & see how she goes.

- - - Updated - - -

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is now in her new hide box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back