Im after some Murry Darling pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonustokin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, could all you murry darling owners please post some pics?
Im really interested in these snakes, Apparently they dont get as large as other Carpets....
I have seen the pictures around this forum, but havent seen too many, and i was hoping some people could post some, so i can see the different variety of patterns and such....
thanks in advance everyone
Bill.

Bonus- thake a look at my "Help me decide" post- just before this one- there's 4 pics of juvies at Pails for Scales. The first three are available- the forth is the newest member of my family!

yea thaanks mate, i was the first to say get number 4!!! have a look on your post....
peace :D

Here's a couple of pic's of SA murray darlings.

Heres my S.A girl
bb8d.jpg

Nice little MD's their Pike & Larks. I've got a trio (FFM) but are only hatchies. Got a few years yet :roll: eat well though

these pics are heaps different to the ones i have seen... the ones r having been looking at seem to be just a grey snake.... these have orange and stuff on them.... or is that only the south oz ones?
cheers

Is there anyone in Brissy with a nice coloured S.A male?

I don't have any decent shots of mine yet...but he's a beauty.

Highly recommend the MD's....I didn't ever rate them b4 until I got my new one...

Hey Jez,i think your incubating your egg a bit cool, was due to hatch a couple of days ago

Hey yeah...I forgot about my egg!!

damn thing!!

What's the go with that???!!

here is a pic of my male, thought about getting a girl for him but got some jungles instead i think they are a great first snake!! as for length i would say they'd average around 7-8 foot but get larger in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back