Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
I really love Boas, I volunteered during a repitle talk to take a boa constrictor around for every one to pat, It was sooooo amazing. I guess I have an obsession with large snakes. Does anyone know an Ozzy snake thats like a boa? With similar patterns or morphs???

Thanks in advance!

Well
it depends, you could get a carpet python diamond python they all have varying patterns, size wise you could get a scrub python (I have been told they are snappy, but personality in snakes differ) or maybe even an olive but they look nothing like a boa constricter. And Australian pythons are normally thin compared to boas and ball pythons.
Cheers

No, nothing similar really. Some carpets have similar patterning to some of the boas but as Brodie says, will always be skinnier than boas unless really overweight. So best bet is to look at the aussie snakes that are available and decide which one you like the best of them.

I personally, would not have one even if allowed, I don't really like them. I'd get a Burm! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back