• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

light cages and vents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSavage said:
I would be interested in getting a fluoro cover with bottom opening and also a large light cage (suitable for a 250 watt heat wave lamp) also bottom opening. can you please let me know how much including postage to adelaide hills? thanks

what size does it need to be to cover the globe and what is your postcode

Robbo said:
NSavage said:
I would be interested in getting a fluoro cover with bottom opening and also a large light cage (suitable for a 250 watt heat wave lamp) also bottom opening. can you please let me know how much including postage to adelaide hills? thanks

what size does it need to be to cover the globe and what is your postcode

Postcode is 5245 sorry not sure of size coz i don't have the globe but it would be a standarge 'large' size.

Bottom left hand corner of this box, second from the left. If your click on that in the post of the person you want to contact a private message can be sent to them with information that the rest of us dont really need to be made aware of. If you are unsure you can post something like PM sent. That tends to bump the ad up as well.

Bought 2 cages a few days ago and very happy with them , very sturdy and well made

Thanks Robbo

i bought one of the light cages u open fro the bottom and they are brilliant well made and look good i would recommed robbo to every herper out there

WELL DONE MATE IF I MUST SAY SO they look great if only i had the patients and time to do them myself which i dont so i might as well put money in your pocket and a gaurd in my cages [email protected] drop me a line i custome make enclosure your gaurds would be a nice asset to them plus i wouldnt mind a few for myself not sure when but i want lots lol can u do pakage deals ? will u send them im in sydney and how fast can u make them im getting ready to take out 5 orders for enclosure might need some if they want them (no promises)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back