• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

6ftPython

Reaction score
Hey all, due to his rapid growth, and him scaring the hell out of my partner, I am selling my coastal, he's 16months old and at last shed, which was mid june, he's just over 6ft long. I have no pics as yet but will endevour to get some on in the next few days.

6ftPython,
Can you please follow the guide when advertising and put down basic details for everyone.
These include, Location , phone number, email, price etc.
Thankyou.
Neil

Sorry to go off topic here but WOW 6ft in 16 months. Is this normal growth rate?

Cameron

Sorry to go off topic here but WOW 6ft in 16 months. Is this normal growth rate?
imo no, but depends on how much and often it was fed, about 4-5 would be more commen.

He could be saying by the shed skin length maybe, I know as a beginner I thought it was the same thing.

6ftPython - shed skins are much longer than the real thing (sorry if I guessed wrong and you were right)

Thanks u learn something new everyday. I was going off his shed length, so perhaps he is a little smaller. I have just moved and haven't found the didigtal camera yet, but i will put pics on soon.

where abouts are you from and wat price was you looking at

Excuses, Excuses

Hey all,

I must apoligise for not knowing how the system works. I will endevour to get it right next time. The Coastal has been taken, and i thank you for you interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back