Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As cairnsplecs is unable to comment at the moment i will clarify the story a little. Yes the snake got out and the neighbours were aproached and told of the situation. Cairnsplecs housemate removes snakes (licensed) and the street knows this as they are always called on for removals. The bloke that killed the blackheaded boasted to "neighbour2" about killing a blackheaded. neighbour2 said I think that was "cairnsplecs" The neighbour1 replied yeah i thought it might have been a pet. when cairnsplecs went to aproach the neighbour who wasnt home the wife answered the door he was told they hadnt killed a snake which the children immediately proved a lie then was very rudely turned away.
The neighbour was aware it was a blackheaded python and that he asumed it was a pet.

Last edited:
so when you go and have a car accident its no ones fault the car decided to crash on its own accord

No because cars dont have brains, only the person that is behind the wheel that means that if you crash it is your fault.
Unlike a python which does have a brain.
We are humans, we make mistakes, we forget about things sometimes, from this sometimes tragic things happen. We live we learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back