Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I want one :)
how big is she?

Thanks Jordo. That female is about 18months to 2 years old, so is fully grown. Im hoping to breed these guys later this year and try to establish a few more pairs or trios for my breeding program. There awesome geckos and really great to keep. Cheers

hi colin,
can you email me a couple pics of these geckos as the pics don't show up on my computer,

cheers,
steve.........

Hiya Steve, I've emailed you the pic. cheers Colin

Strange... but its not showing up on mine either? It was showing up in my post this morning however. I've been having a few probs with the site today, hopefully it will be ok tomorrow...

The amyae pic "should" be in my gallery album (called Colin) for anyone else interested. Cheers

Can't see the pic either Colin,but have to agree they're awesome little creatures and not so little really being our biggest gecko,i love these guys...Here's a couple of mine,they seem to be in very big demand of late,can't wait to breed some myself mate :D

2006_0126whitsnjungles0073.jpg

2006_0126whitsnjungles0072.jpg

I THINK they're about $200-250 each. Very nice gex BTW browns and colin (I checked out your gallery)

Hopefully this time it works properly. Apologies for the original post.

jimbo, thats actually around about the going price for Amyae, if you can actually find someone willing to sell them. They are highly sought after gex and while supply is so low and the demand so high, they will probably keep their high price tag for a few seasons.

Browns, Colin thanks for sharing those pics, I love these gex and hope you two the best with your breeding programs.

The more you breed the more chance i have of getting my hands on some! :wink:

Can't help but love the permanent cheeky smile on their dial lol I can't believe that people would pay close on 1 k for these,sheesh they don't even have stripes :lol: If i breed mine i certainly won't be asking a ridiculous price like that for them but they do deserve a higher price tag than they've had over the years being imo the ducks nuts of the gecko world.Others say N Wheeleri i think there's 2 forms which are apparently better or nicer than amyae but not having seen one yet i'm yet to be swayed,they look quite wierd in pics i've seen.I would also love to get Nephrurus asper as they're more widely distributed and have quite a few different striking colours and markings from what i've heard.Can't beat something like these guys as a low maintainence pet in say a unit etc where other pets aren't allowed,plus,when the girls go ewwww snakes just show em ya knobby and they'll want one straight away :lol:

2004_0118hatchiesetcetc0127.jpg

Browns, will the girls be just as happy if i show them my thick tail instead of my knobby?

Parko said:
Browns, will the girls be just as happy if i show them my thick tail instead of my knobby?
I hope so, I've only got thickys :D

omg Browns that last pic of that geck is sooo cute lol Absolutely luv these lil guys, i mean c'mon, how could you not fall in luv with their cute little smiles and expressions :D

Here a few pics of my little ones...

Grace and Mr Crankypants - 2 yr old unrelated pair
b526d0c1.jpg

Mr Crankypants living up to him name as per usual
ca5a919f.jpg

Grace - no flash - her true colour
5163c9b9.jpg

Grace - showing her size
fbda70be.jpg

As yet unnamed 6 month old juvies - unable to be accurately sexed but looking like male and female YAY!
dfa185c5.jpg

Closer up of one of the juvies
b78e99fd.jpg

Saz they're great pics - now we've got a gecko thread to talk about geckos lol
Bynoes hatched yet?

I'd be careful Parko thick tails have a tendancy to attract other thick tails of the opposite sex which i strongly suggest extreme caution be taken when or preferably before which thicktails you show yours to ,i've heard it can land you in serious trouble,BEWARE before showing off your thicktail :lol:

Great pics saz i love em,i was wondering if that was true colour or not on those guys,a couple of mine are pretty crankypantses themselves,they certainly have attitude plus!!!

Hope the pic works better this time. I had problems with the site yesterday and it seemed to run very slow, but better late than never.

Great looking gex and pics Browns and Saz by the way... awesome
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back